Jumat, 25 November 2016

A letter to your younger self and your 10-years later self

           


              Hello, how are you doing to me? I hope you are in good condition. Today I will write to you. I was you in 23 years. You are currently still so selfish, you just do not care and still can not be silent when at home and in social media. Today really is still full of life who want to know everything and sometimes seem excessive. Nowadays you seem to still enjoy your youth with friends laughing and having fun. A moment later stopped laughing and you're back to remind you in your past. You are very beautiful childhood because children play with other small. Unfortunately you play too many days of school so you just ride first class just because of lazy learning. You are spending more time outside playing with friends of your childhood so there was always being scolded by mom because too much play, does not spend much time at home (learning). You seem happy at the time, and now you are in college and semester 9 and is not yet finished-finished college felt the impact of the most played in as a child, rarely studied so now you wished he had too much play.
              I saw you fight your lectures finish, finish what you started, sometimes envy my friends who already finished college and is already working. But you've come a long way and you realize that you become more powerful, strong, more intelligent and better than ever.
Then I'll see yourself in ten years to come. You can find ways to be more patient, independent, and unyielding. You can also manage your emotions well. You seem to be very happy because you can help parents by going to their business and help your brothers. You've found it very useful. I see you laughing, surrounded by people that you care about the others, with the success you have at your age adults, you are very happy. Your familiarity with your brothers, your relatives, your parents, and friends are the source of grace and happiness in your life. And for those of you who are now survivors struggling in the lecture, I hope you have a graduation in 2017. amin :)

 Thanks for reading my post, I'll see you in my next post ...

2 komentar:

  1. I hope this year will be your last year as a student. 2017, you must be the alumni of Untan.

    BalasHapus
  2. I hope also miss, but this thesis not finished, still deadlocked working on a tool that I created.
    hopefully next semester I've got a degree in engineering. amin ... pray for me miss to quickly get an engineering degree ;) :)

    BalasHapus